Your Dream, My Dream.

Somebody has been telling about their dreams, and i have mine too.

First, i dreamt that my friend's father was injured in a cycling competition.
Second, i dreamt that my schoolmate told me that she likes some guy.

The second dream was somehow weird. I think it's a reality. Gosh.

One of my friend was having a bizarre dream. Telling me that he doesn't want it to be real. Maybe it's an omen, maybe it's just a stupid dream. Mostly, unreal. You even hit your head when you were sighing about it, God is telling you not to be stupid. He secures everything.

Hey, every thing's going to be alright. Just focus on now, don't worry about the future, just guard your property well, don't let it fall out of your grasps. If you need anything, i will try to help you.
:)
That's all. Good Luck!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015