New Year + Valentine's Thoughts

Holidays for the new year started :)

But this year is different. Homeworks during new year. Less angpau this year, because both my aunts are not coming back home. And I have a diet-like plan so that i won't get fat this year. I used to gain 6kg in just one week of new year many years ago, that's how my 40kg appeared. =(

I admit I am a little excited this year because i would have the chance to have a little secret chat with Kelwin. According to him, he needs help @@! in whatever matter is it...love matter mostly. He said it's private. =.= BUT I AM A YEAR YOUNGER THAN HIM, and i am NOT EVEN 15 yet, how can i help him? It's weird, why not Ke Xin? she's born on the same day with me, a few hours older, and I don't doubt she's having one too.

This year, my favorite number will be 5. There's some reasons behind it. But mostly it's because i was in the 5th place in the last Form 2 exam. Btw, jacob-face is also in Form 5.^^ So that makes two reasons...and for the other, well, maybe one more reason to make it three, i am going to be 15~~( number 5 at the back XD) LOL.

Somebody reminded me about Valentines Day. Unfortunately, i never remember it until that day arrived. But if i were to celebrate it with someone unexpected, maybe someone i like in the future, i only need that person to be there to make it perfect. ^^~To me, valentine is all about you and your love ones, being together and have that memory. It doesn't have to be a gift-giving party, it only has to be just you and me. That's all =)

HaPPy ChiNEse NeW YeaR!!! ^V^~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015