6 Jan 2011

6 JAN 2011

Yesterday was quite intresting. I visited an uncle, a far relative, but really close to my dad. His wife kept saying things like pretty, stunning, beautiful, mature...etc...all over again and again..++!! NOT EVEN ONE FIT OK!! Those are more suitable for my mum...T^T

I avoided Kelwin's gaze today. Scared that he has more questions for me which i don't know how to answer. I am still too young for that. And i don't want another round of trial by his dad and mum... > <

The best part is i saw LIM GUAN ENG, prime minister of Penang. I love PENANG so much!!! So happy to have him there and not any other barisan's people as the minister, or else my birth place would become like...++!! So, yesterday means i saw Guan Eng live, it's no longer in the TV screen or the papers. XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015