I thought I will never get over the grief of losing Edward. In fact, after a month, and after the unexpected birthday wish, I found that I had forgave him. I realized that he is now, only a friend to me, not best friends, but still friends. I miss him at some times, but mostly if I saw the name on shoes and a few others. Like today, I saw his brother again. I thought of him immediately. He's working and he got fatter. XD

I said before that I got a silly hobby, looking at handsome guys. A and Jacob-face. I wasn't that crazy about them. But there's one person that I sincerely have an interest in him. . Not the " interest" , but the normal interests. The first time I saw him, he gave me a different impression, like it's a spark, he doesn't know me, but I know him. I might have a crush on him. But I know where and what I am. When I see him, I won't give the kind of reaction when I saw A or Jacob-Face, I will only be happy and grateful, I have not fall for him. But he has a girlfriend, I know that girl, and I am happy he's got that kind of girl. I don't expect him to even know me, I just think he's nice and cool…XD

And speaking about Jacob, I don't have one that plays the role of Jacob.haha. Jacob….hmmm. I don't need him anymore. I wanted very much to have somebody to think about. I miss that feeling. My emotions and thoughts occupied by that person. It is risky, but I found that I will get to learn something new. I wanted to bother about someone, even if I have to cry and be utcut for him. I wanted to lie for him, I wanted him to be mine to care.

I have to control my urge for something.

Comments

  1. hah!! who's d "he"!!

    T~T u n yuzi had tried d feeling of miss, luv n etc., i still nvr try tat.......T~T

    ReplyDelete
  2. u SAID u wana reject all those...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wan pei~haha~~you will have your turn~~XD

    yuzi~~REJECT? Did i ACCEPT anybody?~~@@?

    ReplyDelete
  4. suzanne: dun kckc ignore my ques~~ who's it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. well....dun 1 2 tell me anythg dy.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. hng.....wat oso dun 1 2 tell me dy....

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry lo~~muackz~~9 i nie u dun wan la....u wan the oter de)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015