CNY Eve


Today was...great? dull? interesting? ladadida~~~@@!

I am only left with a few minutes to write this. Not much time left before i am automatically logged out. I really hate the parental control. ==!

Met Kelwin today. Had a chat ,one to one, with him, in one of the room, at my grandma's house, after our reunion dinner. He asked me alot of questions. Explaining to me what's happening between him and his crush ( not a girlfriend ...YET). What with 3 person wooing that girl. The form 5 guy got kicked out, the competitor, great with piano, but a loser in karate. =P and him, Oh, just go cut your hair first...LOL. He asked whether he should continue to occupy that girl, i can't answer that, so it's up to you, said I. telling me that after he graduate from Chung Ling, he's gonna go to Australia or England. He said he planned to find somebody over there, but he said it's going to be an impossible task, he said that it's too difficult when he does not excel in English. ( come on, i have the same problem...==')

Something quite scary happened. We were caught gossiping by my mum,...(damn!) and Kelwin's dad questioned him what we were talking about. I was questioned by him too..great..==! So we lied , laugh, joking, saying that there are handsome guys and pretty girls, we want to find each other one. His dad asked whether i know he has a girlfriend. I said i don't know. I only heard it from grandma, not very convincing..

Kelwin, just follow your heart, By the way, I cannot be your secret box for too long =P

Comments

  1. wow... tat piano guy lose dy ar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm well~~not exactly, actually the f5 and competitior are two different person~~XD~~~and i don't really like the sound of that girl actually, she's abit.....UNSTEADY~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015