Bored to Death in CNY...TT

Chinese New Year really is DAMN boring. T.T

1. Many of my cousins didn't come back. Less angpau and less laughter and nobody to play with.

2. Only 2 venues, uncle's house and grandma's house. I prefer my grandma's, more strangers, means more angpau to get.

3. A pile of homework and kerja kayu which is still incomplete. Sanusi's karangan is already completed. Exercise books still UNcountable. ==

4. No firecrackers. T.T My parents don't allow me to touch but see and hear.

5. Bored until I did Maths in the New Year. Polygons can be really irritating. and i still haven't reach Indices.

6. I miss school. I miss Jacob-face and Meinv...huhuhu.....T^T




Can anybody help me to ease my
boredom....????

Comments

  1. same lahh i din play firecrackers...


    BUT I PLAY SMALL GRENADES!! XDD
    guess wt..i was writing d bab demi bab sinopsis till my finger bengkak~

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot photostat meh???
    what's grenades?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my bm teacher nt him mah~
    lehh...u ignite it, thn fast2 throw it before it "piak piak piak"

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiya, u what teacher?????nt sanusi then ok liao la!!!!> <!!

    huh???donoe, show me~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015