Birthday 0209


Yesterday was my birthday, it's also Man-Days, "Ren Ri" in Chinese. I didn't get any presents, but I was really happy, because, Mom gave me a wonderful surprise, and most of my friends wished me, A said his wishes through facebook, and Jacob-Face , live at school. But the best part is, HE wished me happy birthday . I was really shocked. @@! I checked my phone and the number a few times to make sure it was really him, I couldn't be sure because that number hadn't appear in my inbox for at least 1 month. ==, plus, I thought he will forget about my birthday . I really wasn't expecting his wish. =) We texted a few times and it ended, just like that, I promised to wish him next year.


My friend told me that another person knows about my tale, that means somebody isn't a good secret box. I won't hate that person , just that I won't trust em' that easily anymore. Sorry.=( But who cares, it's a tale, but not many knows what happen. So let them guess, I won't take him back or let him take me back.

Things to remember : Control my Pervertness…….==

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015