BUS + PACAK!! ^^!!!!!

Took a bus home yesterday. Wakaka! It's my first time going home by bus. I have been begging my parents to let me take a bus home since form 1, and i finally had the chance yesterday.




I almost missed the bus. Lol. The shopkeeper in azfar is such a slow tortoise. Luckily, Fish call her guy to call me and i asked him to take the change from the cashier. Thanks! If not I do never make it. Got up the bus and sat with Fish. The ticket man gave me a ticket for 60 cents.




I wasn't paying attention to the ticket and I just squash it quickly into my wallet. When i got home, i thought that since it's my first ever bus ticket, I would keep it ( thx to Fish for reminding...XD). So i took it out and the legend of lucky number 21 popped into my mind. My number was 5556. So 5+5+5+6 = 21!!!!!



WOOHOOO!!!! I'm just so LUCKY! I guess this is call beginner's luck...XD


And today, i was taking the bus home again. This time the bus was really really full. I have to sit at the back with Margeret. When the bus stopped wat SMKK, i was praying really hard that HKC won't be boarding THIS bus, I asked M and she said he never take this bus. I was abit calm but still weary. I looked out to the window and tried to get a glimpse of him. Ah, he's there, he's at the door of the bus...NONO!!! Please don't get it! Unfortunately, HE GOT IN. ==lll I admit both of us kept eyeing each other. I tried to look away and pretend He or me doesn;t exist in the bus, but i kept shifting and fidgeting. Flummoxed by his presence. Please, don't eye me like that. You are REALLY SCARY!!



EMOTIONS : CRAZY and EUPHORIC


I saw Pacak MANY MANY MANY TIIMES today! First, he wore that shoe, Suits him. And i walked through his open-door when i met him in the staffroom! YES YES YES!!!! And then i met him at the staircase, and he SMILE AT ME!!! YES!!! WOOHOO!!! I like that smile!!!WAHAHA!!! I am going really high already!!! I Am going SANGUINE!! YES!! YES!!!!


Comments

  1. 1. i nvr try 2 go hum wif bus yet.....

    2. y r u so scare of hkc??

    3.wow... u like pacak more thn my expecting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wan pei

    1. try la...fun ( for me la XD,new toilet bowl is nice to defecate in XD)

    2 OMG, you should have heard about our conversation..omg!!!> <!!!!

    3. YES!!! wahaha!!! so happy!! if he is in choir...I DON"T HAVE TO SING ALREADY!!!!! HAHAH!!!!!!YES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015