T^T

Just came back from Chio Min for the debate competition. We lost in the 2nd round to Chio Min B. I wasn't surprise actually, I really did badly. Eventhough it means that i can have my holiday back, but it doesn't make me feel super duper happy or what, it's just that i feel ashame to have let down B team in this competiton, because i think B team never lost in the second round, this is the first time. Really not what i can actually accept. But i admit we need to improe ourself.

My old schoolmate from Tadika Liang Sun finally recognized me as his neighboour in the class. I was like, " i haven't revenge you for what you let me ended up in.==", and he was like " owh, no wonder i think that name and face was so familiar..wah, 10 years ago....bla3" and i can only say yeah, yup ,owh.....> < You BULLIED me!!!

So that's all. A didn't come. i thought he would be there too. Never mind. I should be grateful....he didn't come. T^T

Comments

  1. who's d classmate??

    whr u went 2day? y it will related 2 A 1?? u nt oni will meet him at skul oni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tan Li wei~== Very GENG de ar...

    i went to chio min.
    er...complaicated reason.> <

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo~~ i had heard it frm +~

    oo.. so no nid 2 ask dy lo~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015