I am the PERSON A

Finished reading Searching For David's Heart by Cherie Bennett.

Ok , I admit I cried. T_T But of course I ain't that stupid to cry in front of my parents, my brother, and my cousins( they came back by the way…). All I did was bit my lip to control the tears and just brushed my cheeks against the sofa. ( that sounds like…==) David seem's kind of cool, but I prefer Sam ( The Great Samdini )He seems logical and pratical in any way, an eligible guy you can depend on. But there's something wrong about that story, it's suppose to be a christmas story, but a tragic accident was planted in it. Darce seem abit too emotional like me. Just that it seems obvious enough that one would feel insane to lose your soul mate. I wished it hadn't end in tragic, but isn't that part that made this book into a book?


A :" When person A loves person B, person A gets upset at the thought of never seeing person B again."

B :"It's better that way, because person B doesn't love person A back."


…………….But for me, I am the A.

Comments

  1. whatever, i think books give a better results on me~

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mind was too great of being able to understand the whole story and cried for it more than an author does~~ XDDD
    so cool~

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe i do, and yeah, it rocks~~XD
    but really, i love interpreting stories...

    ReplyDelete
  4. =.=
    i have a thought of you were born during the oldies years~~~ XDD
    I WILL NEVER EVER CRY FOR THE STORY I READ FROM BOOK or more politely, i dont read book except eclipse

    ReplyDelete
  5. erm.....oldies will do...( not oldies years...)

    i am doomed, eclispe, that's your only novel BOOK~( i am thinking maybe it's because of the sex part in it that you were attracted by it..==)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo..did u knw wat is oldies actually~ xD the year whre Rock music introduced to the whole world

    =.= darn...I DINNT READ FINISH YET OKAY!!!
    btw..sex part owh..which chap? xDD
    anyway i dont like bloodsucker but puppy~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I KNOW what OLDIES meant~==

    and you still have the nerve to say U haven't finish it...> < see~i told you,all because of SEX! (==)

    maybe the word wolf-CUB would be more precise~==

    ReplyDelete
  8. really~ xD suz rocks the world~~

    er..i hv thousands of nerves~~xD
    what?? cmon let me knw wht chap it is..xD

    okay~ leeches and cub~~ CUB FTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I doon't rock++!

    i can't remember, halfway i think,(i am not that blue to go remember which page is it)

    CUB FTW?~@@?

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay~ suz the rock (stone) xD

    i thought your webpage is already contaminated with blue??

    CUB FOR THE WIN
    nt cub f*** them well ok~ XDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. suzanne, nvm, i cry 4 novels too XD bt its 4 chinese.. cz eng i nt so understand... XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. foo~~wth la ~==
    what MY webpage, please show some respect to your frens,i am not a BLUE"s FAN~

    The letter F nearly lent me into the thought of F***

    Pei~~yaya~~same~~^^~

    ReplyDelete
  13. eh i jz remember~ i cried for manga(comic) be4~~
    =__= i will never cry for novel~~ no matter wht language also~xD

    why dont both of share a status in fb~
    " WE CRIED FOR NOVEL "
    XDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015