Holiday ; Last*N_N*

The holiday was ok. Just ok, minus the fact that I have folios and tuitions. Went to Hard rock hotel for a stay. It's an invitation from my aunt, 5 star hotel, but I find it ok, no complain.== Took some photos, with MJ, the guitar, and myself at the children's playing pool > <. And 2 horse photos for my friend. XD

My cousins had grown ALOT and one of them was unexceptionally closed to me. He even sided with me when I was fighting with my brother for the computer, wahaha! So long brother!haha! ^^~ Yey, I have a weapon!!! Woohoo!!!

But there's one thing I don't like, I GAINED WEIGHT . T.T 43kg!!!! URGH!!! I want my 40, I miss my 40!!!! I will have to set a target, not more than 45kg!! Ping Ping wanted it I guess, you can have it, I want to be like you, tall and never gained weight.( take note, only about your growth)

Lastly, tomorrow's school, that means an early bird life again. See you! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015