Final Grade.

Got all my results. I scored straight As. BUT I don't stand a chance to be the Top 10. I wanted it so badly. Despite that my average was quite ok, better than below 85, I am really really not happy with all my marks except for my Geography ( i had an angel with me that day...maybe). My science was really bad. I am suppose to get above 90, but i only got 86, and KH, as usual, i never achieve my target.

I won't cry. I hate myself because I cannot even reach what my dad wanted. My results might be considered as " cemerlang " in school, but to me it was nothing , unless I reached my dad's target. I never hated my dad for setting a target, though I used to disagree with it. I understand what my dad wanted perfectly. Make myself leveled with the local and foreign.

I was obstinate to not work up on my English before that. Now I did get what I deserved. I don't mean " Nobody can beat me!", I just wanted to achieve the rightful marks for my current standard. Maybe others might think that it was unnecessary for me to be emotional or I was hypocritically typing all of these. No, I am not.

I just really need a space to spit it out.

Comments

  1. dun b so sad... its good dy, think about my BM~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)

    i wun tease ur BM~~coz i am no whr around the level to do it, so lets just leave it for ur love one to do the job~haha~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. T~T i dun 1 2 chat bout result wif 2 of u...... T~T

    ReplyDelete
  4. yuzi~~XD

    pei~~u will get the chance nxt time~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015