DON’T RUFFLE MY HAIR! > <!

Some changes yesterday. I was tranfered to Samsudin. NOOOOO!!! I hate Samsudin. Not because of the members. But I always see those practices they had, the strict teachers……shuddering. > <lll. Besides, there's something I wanted to keep in Sultan. Those memories. And Pacak is in Sultanah. Whatever. And Angkor Wat is in Sultan!! It's not fair! Why should he be in Sultan. He do stain it with his bables. Ping2 is in Samsudin, but still it won't make me like Samsudin. ON DAMN! OH DAMN! NO SAM SAMSUDIN!!!!

Then, freaky Vetagen PLAYED WITH MY HAIR yet AGAIN!! Damn! I thought I do got out of his reach. After I turned away from him, he ran down the stairs without me knowing and RUFFLED my hair! =_= And then, while walking back just now, he told me to look behind Mr and Mrs JYBL, says he want to be like that, and then told me he wants to carry me tommorow, if I don't want, he's going to pull my hair! I said NO!!!! ( GLARE )

PLEASE DON'T RUFFLE MY HAIR. IF YOU WANT TO BLOW, THAT CAN STILL BE ACCEPTED ==.

Bye—ee………!

Comments

  1. ELO! WHEN DID I SAY I WANT HIM??!!!
    PUH_LEEZE!!! DUN GILA K....HE"S JUST A FREN..THE MOST HE CAN REACH IS ONLY JACOB-LEVEL!!
    LOL~~FOR HEAVEN SAKE!!! DON"T BE MISTAKEN!!!FOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i 1 sam la... u hate sam tat much.. y dun u try 2 ask any1 c cn v transfer each othr's group....T~T

    ohya, i chatted wif him b4 tis, he asked me 2 send his greeting 2 u.. n yet.. he called u "my dear sis"

    ReplyDelete
  3. jacob is much much better than him a thousand years lah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wan pei~~~ wateva bt the rumah sukan,><

    omg~~pei2`~DO YOU RELLY HAVE TO write it here /> </ GREETING A....K LA...WATEVA..I DUN WAN THOSE " GREETINGS " WILL DO..

    ReplyDelete
  5. FOR HEAVEN SAKE...FOO. I MEAN HE WILL NEVER BE LIKE EDWARD OK!!!! JUST JACOB. THATS THE MOST HE CAN REACH!

    WHY LA THIS STUPIAK THING OF ME KEEP WANTING TO CUM BACK TO ME....T,T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015