Back again. Things moved on and got the better. My friend had upgraded his partner to : My ...
ok, My best friend had been Vaporised, so we call her Vapour. Miss Vapour sound nice. XD

Oh well, It was so full of caramel. (Hey, my monitor's so full of them, and enough of your bragging.) Haha!
Back to school results, I got really really low marks for my Physics and Account. ( Cek Ditendang doesn't exist .. XD ) My English, it declined. Section A was only 30, I wonder what happened to my elaboration. I absolutely enjoy my friends' essay by the title Plastic. Haha. One was Simple yet "Volatile" enough, and the other was simply smashing. 

" I was paralysed when the girl touched my hand.."
"..and we fell together and kissed mouth to mouth..."

Gosh. XD

I learned a few words myself, and realised that I can't count on Intan for Grammar. I really have to master it. Overall, I NEED TO WORK EVEN HARDER. Congrats to my Cousin, 3A 1A- for STPM. Bravo =)

Oh, and I made some many new male friends. Of course, they MADE ME KNOW NAQIB. Right, I had no problem though everybody kept reminding me that he was spying on me. =.= I don;t have problem with it. No hard feelings. Haha! Ed was always saying Hi and Bye here and then. Ling always walked me to Blok Cekal if we met each other at the gate in the morning. Vetagen said Hi, and Xi Sheng, him and his bike. We always count the number of times we see each other at Pn. Yeap. Though he never really change in slackness and sluggishness, but like WP, we had known each other for years, and same class in primary school, we were class monitor in standard 1. Imagine him being one. It was horrible :D

OK. Song for March , SKINNY LOVE by BIRDY . 
OWH. I SWEAR YOU WOULD LOVE IT TOO. Birdy's version was awesome and her vocal is terrific. Vampire Diaries have quite a number of superb songs, and yes, Damon Salvatore, I really love him. He's just pitiful and damn hot. Haha! Frankly, I cried in the episode As I Lay Dying in Season 2 when he thought he would die due to Tyler's werewolf bite. 

Today, I stayed back to help the form 1 juniors for debate. Yeah, OK. I AM OUT OF DEBATE, but IQ 200 asked for my help and I am the only Form 5 who might be able to help, thanks to the other him -.-. Ok, I WASN'T BLAMING ANYBODY. His choice, and he has been Extremely busy..well well... OK. They were not what I expected. Not at all like the old me in form 1. They volunteered, give full attention and commitment, and yes, I enjoy helping them. They made me feel that some how I was wrong about debate being stressful, but it;s the Truth when you reach a certain level, I just hope they would continue their spirit. Owh, and they are adorable too. XD. Simply Good PokPek-ers. XDXD






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015