Please just say you have only one .

When I say one, it means I want you to tell me it has always been one.

I don't want to know if there's two, because to be frank, I do care about numbers a lot, as in this case. Numbers are superstitious enough. So, please say that there's only one. I remembered I said something about not making it into three, I did manage that part. So now it's for your part, I want you to have only one. So, I am definitely quitting. I don't think it's call quitting, maybe shutting down ? Though you know I already am. I did not regret over what I had done or said, so give me a break or something. XD Even though sometimes I couldn't help but smile at those stupid little things, for instance, CO.CO. Haha! =) I really had forgotten that white is considered a colour. I know it's limited, I promise you I will make it limited. It would be easier for you too.

I was wondering why you said I am not blind. I couldn't figure that part out. Can I put it as I know you can't lie to me because I can see through you ? So, me being Damon, hmm, I wish I could erase my own memory too. Haha! Why did I even believe you. I was wondering, now that things are getting more and more intense, did you ever tell anybody about it ? Yes, because if you do, I really am in deep trouble. No, it would cause you no harm of course, just me alone. You know, girls are a bit more troublesome in some cases. By the way, did they really come up with those stupid conclusions or what ? Because I think they would put it in a way where I am frustrated or something, and to be truthful, I was merely trying to mute out every single one of you. Hah! I know I don't talk a lot lately, can't help it sometimes, lazy to even talk, due to the fact that it always bring us to the same storyline, same headlines.

Jots :

Somehow, Ed really was the replacement. I felt so sorry.
Secondly, I was really trying to get out of it all. Halfway there =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015