March 28. Been almost one week that I didn't have any updates. I was really busy, yeah, busy watching VD as well as attending tuition classes. So, I hadn't really done anything that was beneficial enough for this week, except indulge myself in Hot Damon Salvatore, haha!

Jots :

1. C team made it unexpectedly into the semi-final, and I am really proud and happy for them. I didn't exactly help them like what Black Heart thinks, but still i do feel really happy because i did help a little bit. Oh, and IQ 200 needed serious aid or what, i mean yeah, he; in sort of a critical status but still, please pull yourself together sometimes, don't always be moody. Angkor Wat decided to help in the end, and thank god he did, but i think it was against part of his will or maybe i decipher what he told me wrongly. Good luck in it anyway.

2. Ok, Jeong Xin has some crazy theories of his. Which I was trying to deny by being denial, of course. He wasn't even correct. I don't blame him for stating it, haha, after all he is new, I just simply wanted to clarify it again. There wasn't even a turning back to begin with ever since.

3. Got all my results. Conclusion 5 A+ and 5 As and yeah, i would still say not very good afterall. my PHYSICS< ACCOUNTS AND MORAL WTF. MATHS too, i can't it that I got such a "pretty" A+ for maths.
SUZANNE YEOH, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS =.=

4. Ed, smile more. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015