So, I am back from HELL. Ok, well, my exam sucks as usual. Guess I will have to face all the odds when school reopens. And, yes, I really felt like HELL. I mean, I just came up with some stupid aspiration.

I WANT TO HATE MY FRIEND.

First, it would make me FEEL LOADS BETTER. I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING SO MUCH I WISH I COULD TURN OFF EVERYTHING INSIDE ME. Being Damon is really difficult. I don't want to anymore. Haha! SO it doesn't really make me lose a friend, but I will have an extra enemy, which means more company. I want to build up that ugly side of me. I wonder how hard will it be? Of course what I mean is something like snapping and ignoring my friend. UNTIL MY LAST DAY. I don't mean to transform it into a burden, just some distraction.

I TOLD YOU I WOULD RATHER SPEND MY TIME THINKING ON HOW TO HATE YOU EVEN I HAVE NO IDEA BECAUSE I NEED SERIOUS DISTRACTION.

I deleted everything. The WHOLE conversation. I don't want to have anything of it meddling up my unstable emotions, which I know it;s stupid because I don;t have to force myself. It's my choice. Like you said.

SERIOUSLY, I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO HATE YOU.


PS : I won't even bring you up to that level or let you reach the saturation point where I don't have to hate you, because I won't end up not hating you. Even if I don't in the end, trust me, I will find something to make sure I do.


Let me just be truthful to my typing for once..

An eternity ago, You accidentally ( I ASSUME IT IS AN ACCIDENT) said you love me, what was it about ? Tell me it's a JOKE. REALLY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015