One week of exam. WAHAHA! One more week to go. All those tough subjects, SEJ, BIO...blabla..anyway. PHYSICS WAS SHIT. REALLY SHIT. Physics, thanks for slaughtering me. Miss Edna saw me and asked how was my exam, I have to shake my head, and Tan Gim Seng said that Physics was easy. URGH, IT WAS THE WORST PHYSICS PAPER EVER.

Anyway, Hmm. Ok, not much to tell about those things. He realised that I was hiding ? Was I ? I don't think I was, I was merely incompatible to the situation, after all it's the exam week too. I think Hazard sort of sorted out all the things for me. And it was totally acceptable. I knew without all the telling. It wasn't hard to interpret  you weren't hard to read. About being the CF case. OK, sincerely I thought it was just between us, but now that it's a different case, so I gladly accept it. Not because I wanted to pull out from the picture, just it makes me feel better and easier for me to ignore what I want.

And the song, my friend recommended to me. Us Against The World and My Love both by Westlife. I think that group was okay. And their songs, yes, one of them were in my list like Swear It Again. I think that's one and only in my list. The choice of my songs always seems to run around those that describes Suicide or Not giving up, more to serious tone which I am not sure why. You see, I would think Us Against the World  was better than My Love. Speaking of My Love, the one by Sia which I do not know why I found this song, Twilight ? Owh, and CUT-By Plumb, on VD.  CUT. Thanks for sharing , haha.

Jots :



1. Ok, to think I have to beg you for my paper with my sheepish face for the first time ever. Haha. Please, You're INSANE. XD

2. I held out my hand for my paper, without knowing you would slam it away. So, Tingling =)

3. Ed's making me aware of his presence everyday in school with his strange way of calling. Down-Tone ?

4. So Elena said : " I loved you, Stefan and I loved Damon too."

5. I won't make it another CO.CO. You would love that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015