OK. I HAD REALLY REALLY SETTLE IT. I can feel it, this time, I felt extremely light and happy. =D

So, all this bad mood didn't originate from him, you know, it was because I hadn't been able to to my best friend what I wanted her to know, There wasn't really anything at all, and I was sure about it when I talk to it to her. I admit I was so damn afraid of it all, but I feel that I really had to tell her. I don;t think I could drain in everything what Black Heart had said, and fortunately, I didn't. It felt good, I could finally be so sure for once, and permanently too. No, seriously, I can now tell Black Heart face to face that I really did not have any stupid feelings for him, as in .. Oh well, It all took only one month to settle, and I do thought that that thing was why I was so upset, and it turned out that it wasn't. Haha! =)

YOR, WHY YOU NO TELL ME AR ? haha!

OK, now that that's settle, there's one more thing.

HEM! OK, don't think I don't know you never lie, because I always know that you always lie. Never for once were you truthful, except for one thing. Ekhem. I know you discriminate, I know I am not that kind of person whom you need help from, I did it because I was asked to, and the willingness part comes later, because I realise maybe that time, you might have change for the better, but never, have I, for once, even stop to think that you were truthful, HOW COULD YOU EVER BE ? it was even stupid when somebody asked me how could I even help you. OK, IT WAS FOOLISH. Being a CF, yes, I am willing to accept that part, but now that I LEARNED THE TRUTH, ( which was expected ) TRUST WAS SLOWLY BREAKING INTO GAZILLIONS OF PIECES, I hadn't watch out for it. I don't care if your partner see this,I didn;t tell anybody, as I respected you because I am not a person WHO GIVES SUCH BITCHY COMPARISONS. DON'T EXPECT ME NOT TO KNOW. I should say :

I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO KNOW. I KNEW.

"HATED YOU" WAS RIGHT, HATING YOU WAS LIKE...WTF. I READ BACK MY DIARY, AND YES, YOU NEVER CHANGE, THAT FACT THAT YOU DISCRIMINATE, YES, DISCRIMINATE, AND THIS TIME WITH THAT BITCH COMPARISON, I DON'T MIND ABOUT THE FRONT PART, (I like that part because you seem gentleman in it , it's your obligation to your partner anyway,) BUT THE LATTER PART, LET ME REMIND YOU, YOU ARE ONE OF THEM YOURSELF.

Owh , of all the time I thought you could prove me wrong only brings me closer to the truth. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THAT MONSTER I KNEW.

MY GOD, THAT HATE RESURFACED ONCE AGAIN!!!! SHIT.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015