Bintang Kecil...2010

Bintang Kecil was awesome today…
Unfortunately…I didn’t take part in anything…no choir this year…sad…
I like music theater and puisidra..nice…
The part where “little kid” acted was funny…Yous was a great hit too..
Vengades was the cameraman…I hope he din take any stupid pictures of me for his fantasy…
Aiman strated the whole show with his quran-reading…hmmm….not bad ….
As for pandaguy…he relly is cute…he still had those black circles under his eyes…
Battle of the band was relly intresting…pani’s group won…the dance was a hit…
F language of 2A8 had abit of an invention of new words…
And of course ……..i spoted what I wanted to see 2day…
Haha…he was later than me ….hmm…later than usual…
Rosanne got pengacara terbaik…same like last year..with her time machine…congratzz….
As for me …i will miss bintang kecil….definitely….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015