I DID Sumthing I NEVER DID BEFORE...LOL...

Second post between the last one hour..lol...
i was juz answering my hotmail and i found sumone sending me a private message...
CARMON VANTASSELL....
(i don't noe wheter is a he...or a she...or both..==!)
he's been bugging me for a long time...and the only thing i did was asking who are you...
so today he sent yet another private mail to me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From :Carmon Vantassell
Subject: Watsup.
Sent: October 27 1:02:33 PM

howdy. i was going thru for people like me, and i stumbled upon urp rofile. You seem to be a considerably cool person, although im really inexperienced on this site, and don't know where to go. Can't they have a chatting program ere?? I hate writing messaes to people, & sometimes never receiving anything back! Anyways, if u are interested in chatting with me, you could catch me over @ http://cli.gs/jr1Xvs So, ya, hope to chat with you. always looin' to find more ppl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and finally i decided to send him offline messages...
normal people would;t have..they do think its better not to risks it...
but i am not sure why i did this...
maybe.........maybe........it's because i wanted sum FUN...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzanne said (1:41 PM):
erm~.first i m nt cool.....

Suzanne said (1:42 PM):
second...
i don't noe who are you or what you are
third...
are you trying to date sumone...?

Suzanne said (1:43 PM):
fourth...if you are...i m not interested...

Suzanne said (1:44 PM):
fifth...delete me fr your messenger lists if you finally decided to stop bothering me..meaning you are are BORED

Suzanne said (1:45 PM):
sixth...go find sumone else to date with if you are relly trying to date sumone

Suzanne said (1:46 PM):
seventh...i hope you do stop...bcoz i don;t noe you...a stranger...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yup ....tats wat i wrote to this stranger..abit.akward...
but i find it funny...WOW!!
LOL.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015