SeCrEts UnCoVer...


I think my secrets are out…
My family noes abt it…
How?? I think I noe the answer…
My mum read my diary I think…
Gosh…
there are only two ways to read…
1)My brother told my mum my password..bcoz we bought the diaries together
2)I forgot to erase my password..i left the numbers ..shown so clearly on my diary…

well...nt bad to noe that my mum noes about it...
actually...i told her truthfully wat i feel about him...
her lecturing was quite amusing and touching...
i told her he is not relly handsome...i don;t hv the pic of coz..LOL...
and she said she doesn't care about the look...
she cares about that person's behaviour...
thats touching...at least she didn't scold me...

Actually , eversince i started my secondary life...
mum started investigating me...checking me...
asking me wether i like anybody or not...haha!!
i was wondering if i am not suppose to be in a relationship..and i haven;t had one before...
how am i goin to noe if i relly am in a relationship?

mum use to tell me that she noes its not a good sign when u started missing sumone...
she had that kind of feeling before at the age like mine...
once that person is out from schoolground...it will becum juz an empty memory...
i noe wat will happen...thats why i used to try stoping myself from plunging in...
but nw its too late...
i think i will start all over again next year...

i have nothing to say now that the secret among the secrets are being uncovered...
i have to be extra careful with my secrets now...haha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015