I know thw SEA will always be blue...


OK~~~you admitted about yourself...
me too...i admitted about i wat was in myself...
i can;t juz let you vanished ...at least there do have to be a warning...
i saw you once 2day..at the place i used to see you...
i wonder if you did...
yesterday you do answer my questions...
you said you never noe wat was the reason i stole your heart...
i never know too..i can't answer...
i said you passed the test long ago...but you seem to be so confident~
you asked me why i wanted to take the risk..
eventhough i do noe wat damage will it do to me...
to be truthfull...i nvr thought about the damage part before...
i mean..wats there to say if i relly get hurt..i chose my path...
and i have to pay the price...seeing you leaving me...
while i stand by your side...nvr able to stop you...
owh.......i can;t do that alone...i think i need sumone...
somone who will hold me when i have to face it...

i don;t know why is the sea blue...but...i do know it will always be blue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015