Empty Seat...


Today, it’s a relly bad day for me...i can’t see him..again...T_T...he didn't even msg me...i asked him to...but yet...no...
i can't help feeling hopeless…i kept waiting ...but in the end..its a dissapointment...

I have always said ...if you relly want to stop ...you have to at least tell me....but I think you planed not to tell me…you wanted it to be a mystery to me…

I don’t like this kind of surprise…

I received a msg juz now..i thought it was you…but It wasn’t...why can’t it be you...you never know how would i feel...you never knew why I wanted you to msg me everyday...its because I wanted to know you are real...

I wanted to make sure you are not a fairytale...

You broked your first promise...you promised you will make our time happier...but I think it’s no longer a promise anymore...I think i can predict the fate of your second promise...you will be an empty seat soon…

can't you even tell the difference between wat you want and wat i want? if you think its not necessary anymore...juz quit...i don't mind...but at least please tell me ... give me a hint of you going to be gone...even if the last word from you it's gonna be harsh...i can still face it...i still wanna know when are you going to be my empty seat...

i hate to lock away sumone's memory...it's difficult to do so when that memory had been the very best...the best of the very best...and...time will be another factor...

so...please...NO MORE SURPRISES...let me know when will it be our last time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015