A BYE-BYE Forever?

10 at night yesterday...
i do thought of nothing...except messaging to you...
i wanted to noe hw's your day yesterday...
but the whole conversation turned out to be sumting like...
a BYE-BYE conversation?~
i hated yesterday's chat...
i nvr wanted tis to end...
it's nt fair for me to miss you...
but it makes me worst if i do stop missing you...
you can't force me...
time will be the key...
juz tat...i won't be able to noe...hw many times...
do i hv to fall before i can be strong...
i was finally able to be truthful with myself once...to be truthful with you...
was it true you wanted to say goodbye...yesterday?
i nvr thought of that before...
you made a promise...you said i will owez be in your mind...
i have your word...but i gave you my word...
that you are allow to break that promise...
i will nvr ever force you to remember me...
i realized tat the love story you told me ...
relly was becoming sumtin to me...
the girl wasn;t owez a good actor...the boy owez knew it...
i was like her...i regretted terribly abt wat i kept to myself...
because...you are abt to say goodbye...and i wasn't intime to say the truth...
juz bcoz everything is changing...
doesn't mean it's never been this way before...
i can;t deny the fact tat...you are going to be gone...
i don;t want you to be the rain...
i juz want you to be you...forever...at my side...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015