My star...My dream...

Everynight...i do thought of you...
you are the last star that i counted...
feeling so down whenever i failed to see you...
it's the third day now...when can i ever see you?
wondering if those words were true...
the hints..your handwritting...was it relly me?
i don;t care if it is sumone else...
as long as i can see you...think of you...
i am happy...

I can't help feeling so lonely...
yet again...the reason is you...
everyday...i am always waiting for those goodbye words...
i am sure one day you will do so...
i am sorry that this is wat i relly think of you...
you can never let me feel secure ...
Because I was never meant to be for you...
You were asking me if I was jealous that day again...
I will now say...you will never catch me being jealous...

I won't ask for my story to be like cinderella’s...
I wish to dream to be like cinderella for once...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015