2013 New Year's Eve



It's the last day of 2012. I will have new statuses.
Eldest. Seventeen. Critical Fifth Former. SPM.

I have already pack up my old school bag which I believe I will only be using for a few days. Then I'm going to switch to a new shoulder sling bag. A Newberry. Of course, I won't be using it as a shoulder sling, my dad's going to make it hand carry. That's insane. He INSISTED. T.T

What's for the coming year beside taking exams?
Last year as a student, last year as a Badlishan, and last year as a Prefect.
Last year having to go to school.

Just Be Great. Everything.


I will be seeing you everyday starting from tomorrow.
I will be writing your name every single day.
Please be Awesome.
Please be Good to Me. 



Wishing Everyone All the Best for the Year. =D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015