Christmas

Today's Christmas. There wasn't anything special. It's just another holiday. I am again back from Wai Po's House. I guess this will be my last trip before the coming CNY. Anyway, Dad bought a new camera, sort of a present for Nixon. Dad gave up on Olympus and bought a Panasonic for about 300 bucks.

# Something quite unlucky happened to my relative, which was quite devastating if money means quite a lot to you. I can't really tell here and I wasn't sure what was the big deal. Although I understand Hakka but the story seems weird.

# I am extremely in love.Seriously, in love and in awe with my little cousin. Pi Wan. He's almost 1 year old. Christmas eve was the best when he kept smiling and chuckling. He's simply adorable. Mum told me I would have had a brother if not for some reason. He would be as old as Pi Wan.

I was wondering if I had given up hope. I am hoping, but barely. 

# Every night haunt me. Whispering of mine where nobody could hear. Especially when my brother's asleep. It's creepy enough ,but then there was always something wet to be soothing enough. At least I could be wet if I want to. Cool. The cold shoulders projected everything that I needed to know, quite. No matter how hard I try to avoid, or even go for it, it doesn't seem to go back to the original.  I miss the squabble. I miss the snickering look. I miss the offering. I miss the hateful glances that wasn't meant to.

I miss the authentic.
 
There were so many signs. I mean it was stupid to believe in it, but then no harm in it. Everything pointed to a no or yes,even those that wasn't meant to be for a yes or a no.

Everything seem to be withering. Including the scar.
You have been lying all this while. That's why I can feel it.

# I have had enough of Vetagen. Honestly, I don't need another called the Hell Kaiser.  I don't mean it, I am just sick of these.

# I dreamt my friend died. Hopefully, it just simply a dream. Nothing but it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015