I really wonder what's wrong with the communication system, 2 people have been telling me some things, having think that IQ200 was my boyfriend. Munis asked why wasn't I in KL with the debate team. He was wondering was it because of IQ200. Another was one of my senior that I got to know through debate from Padang Serai, he too asked me if IQ200 was my boyfriend. WTH. ==.

Hell Kaiser started to chat with me, lately, and frequently. Come to think that he was lucky that we were asked to write down our contact number for CK last time. I got to know that he wanted my number, but I didn't give him and asked my friend not to give him. Somehow, he got it, and legally too.

My relatives are coming tomorrow.

Jot : Ayumi Hamasaki is just unique. Though I really like her Ballad. She's difficult to take a good picture, different angles shows different age. Sometimes just too old.

My favorite side Look =D












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015