Act Free

My cousins from KL are here. All Boys. All the big sizes but then it's better than nothing. I'm going to get fat again after dropping from 45.5 to 44.7. Sorry, my Body. =D

# It was obviously so damn accurate after what I asked from God to make my choice. It was practically shown, and like what I had asked for as a sign, by this week. So, should I carry on or what ?

 P/S : Anyway, just so glad, it started with an aloha. Ice cracked. =)


# I was imagining the past. Haha! It was my very first Joke with Hazard if I was correct. 

 Ice. I remembered it looked like a galaxy.

 I was wondering how many first are there, but everything was so funny and childish, seeing the point that I was the main reason behind the laughter.

Anyway, I have decided on another thing. Great. Act Free.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015