Back from Balik Pulau

One of the best things displayed in 14 Living Story. Heart.

I AM FINALLY BACK FROM PONDOK UPEH.
Finally.

I went there last Saturday at about noon. This time, quite surprising, non of my little cousins came back, so no shouting, and dad was extremely happy of the peace in the house. I did the sweeping everyday which has always been my favourite thing to do over there, and as usual, dad would cook many-something, it's something, but to me it wasn't just something, so, I ended up in the kitchen for the whole afternoon everyday. Shredding the onions and garlic were the usual, preparing 30 to 40 prawns leaving their flesh, which I didn't even eat, the bayams, preparing enough plates of rice and enough pairs of  spoon and fork,washing after every meal. Mom went shopping with her sisters at Gurney together with my maternal grandmother. She bought a shirt for me, from SEED, red with the word bonjour, a ribbon and the mustache. Mom said it's for the coming New year, whatever, Thanks Mummy and Wai Po.




 I went to Armenian Street in Penang yesterday and visited all the Penang Street Arts, WITHOUT A CAMERA! WTH. I didn't know my dad would take me there. Damn. Anyway, we walked, under the hot sun for 2 hours. Nixon was grumbling and I hated his sighing. There was a shop, call the 14 Living Story, Armenian Street, next to Cheah Kongsi. You will find The Mural " Little Children on The Bicycle" a few steps away from the shop. It was interesting and 2 storeys, enough for you to look through almost everything. Guess what, I found this :




I have been looking for this for a very long time, I miss this thing so much, and my mum was excited when she saw all her childhood goodies, including my dad.  This is really rare. I saw a bag, it was exactly my type of bag, it was really really pretty, and I really really like it alot. Mum saw it too and was also interested to buy it for me, the price tag wasn't in sight so we searched, and finally---> RM 152.00. T.T Over hundred, buh-bye dream bag.
The a-pek playing a Taishogoto, it's the first time I have seen this, with their notes displayed.


I liked the one below the women with butterfly wings. Sober enough.


There's another 14 Living Story at 41, Love Lane. You will also find this once you turn in from Chulia Street.


I came back today. I went for my monthly teeth review and chose light green but it ended up dark green, but luckily it sort of changed to light after my dinner. I might be going back to Pondok Upeh again this coming Saturday. Champagne is coming back, the Soprano Boy! Can't wait!

Reaching Up. My favourite Mural, The very first mural before the Little Children on a Bicycle.

#All pictures belong to their rightful owners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015