I went out for the Life of PI yesterday. My dad said he wanted to watch, so I followed. My dad and brother complained of sea-sickness, haha! I was fine, and enjoyed the movie. That Tiger was frightening, Richard Parker XD Owh, and Meerkats, I didn't know the ratio of the size to human. I prompted dad for Twilight, I could watch for another 2 hours, but my family are anti-twilight. Wth.

I started to get out my erhu. Mom and dad started questioning what happen to my practice. Well , my erhu teacher is busy with their Orchestra National Competition. CL too. XD The sound was terrible, for not taming it for months. It didn't rust, thank God. I had nothing to do this morning, and practised. I scrolled my list and found a really short song that had been there since last year. It was one of the songs featured in my friend's blog. So, I tried to played it with my erhu, I tried to find the correct pitch, it was G. I tried to find the score in the Internet but then there wasn't any that was good enough, they only have the ones for flute, it's different, plus finding it Chinese was frustrating, I don't even know the name. Fine, I spent about one hour writing the score by myself, changing the notation. Finally, HOHO!!! I DID IT!

1.I am addicted to Drew Seeley, haha! Nixon was annoyed.
2. IU , BEST FEMALE ARTIST of MAMA 2012!!!! ^^!!
    Ps : Thanks Hazard XD
3.Stumbled across Sawano Hiroyuki, different but new. Kind of like Solitary Serenade.


I might be going to Penang again, for a few days, GOSH! A FEW DAYS!! Seriously, I'm going die of boredom, baby sitting, kitchen chores, and facebook-less.> <

Will Write soon, =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015