27th May 2011..Exam P1 is over.

Finished my exam yesterday for the first semester. Good. After almost one month of"hard work" and locking myself in the room when every member of my house except me get to watch TV, and missing all my "shanghaitan" and my time for erhu. Finally, it all ended( don't worry...it's still not the end...coming next July, i will replay itself). I can start wrapping my Shiver and Linger .Started reading it, not bad... 15Celsius. Cool.

I thought that Maths was going to be really though, i worried all over about it on that day, asking M to teach me transformation and scale drawing..and NOT EVEN ONE COME OUT! (==)lll. BM and English was ok, i didn't memorize a thing at all for the Section C and Dr Jekyll. It came out, and i was just amused and surprise at the same time. Significant event came out, luckily i can remember something about the London street. And for BM, perbandingan watak, that was abit unexpected, PERBANDINGAN, i haven't had it for almost two years in SMKSB.

Got a treat after the exam, MR L came and gave me the form for the Annual Camp, said it's specially for me, WRITTEN BY PACAK by hand. GOSH! I WAS REALLY HAPPY. But was it really his handwriting? I was afraid that he was just pulling my leg, haizz. As a result of that excitement, i forgot to bring back my Chinese calligraphy things, shit, i have a competition today!!! URGH! i guest i have to pay for that handwriting of his. XD

Mom came in to my room yesterday evening. I was wrapping Shiver and Linger. She came in and ask me about the books, then she said " Let me read your diary" No, that's my privacy. " I am your mother, i have the right to read." I am your daughter and I know i should not be reading any body's diary. " i was the one who gave birth to you, i know what you write in it, all those loving stuff is it.." NOP. "you should tell me..." What? Fine! So i told her about Vetagen's case, how and why..bla3. Her response, i think i do not have to type it out. I am sure you all know already.

I will write soon.

Comments

  1. About the PERBANDINGAN WATAK for BM Jia Jia thought is was coming out. It was pretty accurate.

    Wen Hui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owh, i wasn't aware of it...XD..i felt that i no longer belong in that status ..so, erm, ok, but i agree, she is really good in PREDICTING.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015