SPAMMING about the BLACK HEART

I wish i could just kick you out from my life at this moment. I cannot believe that after this 2 years, you do started to behave like that. I told you, i will apologize if i think i make a mistake. but i am really curious, what's the volume of your heart?

I wanted very much to ask you weather i made you angry, weather i can apologize, but whenever i saw your face, your fake-way of reacting with your friends, my friends, i really can't make myself to do it. Maybe i was just too over sensitive. Your way of saying things which are untrue, fake is not once, but more than twice. I wasn't particular about that, just that you seem to have grown better at it.

I wanted to tell somebody about it. After the KH session, i wasn't in the mood to talk at all. I wanted to tell someone, anybody who is willing to listen, but the thought that i should not react this way, i should not react the way as you do to my friends made me change my mind. I wanted to shout, talk loudly so that you could hear all those words that i wanted to spat at you straight at your face, but i thought the better of it, only you would do that.

The joke that day was the cause off all these unnecessary misunderstanding. And i realize that yes, the joke had now become what i think is so true that i could no longer cover it up for you. Person A gave person B and C something which they had ask for, and you had just grab it before they even reach them, without asking them whether you can have it, not even a sheepish smile for an apology, you didn't even look at them, as if you have the right to have it. I just hate that look on your face, at that time.

You really stained my mood, and then, yes, i cannot believe i actually cried about what had change between the 2 of us, so stupid of me to cry for you...honestly, it's better to cry for Angkor Wat, eventhough i do hate him before. Now that i do catched what he meant about you and your words.

URGH! UTCUT! Enough USELESS SPAMMING ABOUT YOU IN MY BLOG!

Comments

  1. i knw who r u talking bout... cz i oso hv d same feelings as ur 2 her..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wan pei~the blogger system deleted the comments...nvr mind then.~:)~~

    If its US~~then just let it be US..we are not going to snatch away her freidns which are also our friends from her...we are better than that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok thn

    yup2.. jz ignore her i think..

    ReplyDelete
  4. feeel sorry for u, yeah guess who u r mentioning

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015