Memo 2 in 1

OK. I didn't get the time to write about Wednesday. PACAK WENT TO BENGKEL FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!! Haha!!! We were ask by Zaini to do a presentation, so I only saw Mr,JYBL come in and carried on my work. Later, Xiu2 shouted for me, I turned and I saw him, but he was looking this way. So I had to turn back quickly to avoid him seeing my pervertness. XDXD. So I decided to finish my work , and grab the time to look at him from behind. He didn't notice me =P Then later they had to write something. Mr.JYBL borrow a pen from me. Then later he ask me wether Pacak can borrow the pen too. So I said yes. Then later, jia2 told me that, Pacak didn't want to borrow his friend's pen. She AMPHASIZED….HE WANTED TO BORROW MY PEN. So, I was like…. Happy. Un-clam. Then later, HE RETURNED MY PEN IN PERSON!!! WAHAHA!!!. The only thing I don't like is, it was MR.JYBL's Idea.=____= I wasn't able to concentrate during the "pembentangan". Unfortunately, the MR, JYBL MISPLACE THAT PEN. HUHU. T.T. What a tragic. After KH was BC , I went to get back my pen from JYBL (I still didn't know he misplacED it). Fish accompained me, and I asked for the pen from the MR J. So, I had to stand at the door. Then I saw Ping, andshe GAVE AN AIR KISS!!!! And I replied back to her. @@!!! I didn't know she really does that kind of thing….(still said zero-hiaoness ==)Fish was confused why I was suddenly in hysterics.XD

And today. After PJ, I ran to the staircase, PACAK didn't come down yet T.T. So I miss it, had to attend Moral. Then they said they went to canteen during break and saw Pacak again. I didn't go…..T.T SO I was in a bad mood, went to toilet, comb my hair, walked alone to the lab.Then when I stepped into the lab. Fang2 asked if I saw Pacak, I said no. Then…I SAW HIM OUTSIDE THE LAB! Sitting around with his friends. Jia2 was washing her hands at the sink, so I went and wash too. Damn it, she shouted, "suzanne, buat apa har….." ==!!!!! But I still stayed at on the chair and gaze until he went away. And then after school ended, I walked pass him, he was with pari, I walked behind them a 2 meters away. He turned back and saw me, so I just stared at him for about 5 seconds then shifted away. HAHAHAHAH!!! AT LAST!!!! SUCCESS!!!!!~ V^^V~

Went to SMKK for a talk about BC. Their school reminded me of my primary school. Paint's all over the wall…the staircases, little blocks…. We went into the library. I was suddenly glad that our is better…better airconds and light and spacious. The conductor was from Chio Min.( I think that's what I heard), quite and intresting talk. She posted a few essays of her students. One is about Mooncake Festival, her students wrote an essay saying. " We celebrate the Mooncake Festival to remember Chang Er who took a pill and flew to the moon……" @@! Then she said there was a student who can write 68 words in a line. But it was about " Today, the silly teacher scolded me, saying my writing is too small…." In chinese. ==! Great one. A few of my friends had change. Boys are normally hairstyle, but Lee May still remained the same. XDXD and Mr. Potato is still that kind of style. HUAHUAHUA!!

That's all for today. Haha.

Comments

  1. Mr potato , you mean yee choong ? ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.0 u stared at pacak without shifting away ur eyes 4 5 seconds!? so yeng!!! u were alone at tat time? wats both of u's response?

    haha~~ ya~ he's still tat height XD
    shijie looked more strong dy XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanie :)~~hi!!! haha~~~ yup~~still the same old potato~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. pei2~ 5 seconds....HUAHUA!!!! not really, pari and a few people. HE just stare lo...ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so yengggggg... nex time i 1 2 try on cheche, dmn o ice beauty too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015