Blogger was under some maintenance. Some of the comments were deleted :(
But never mind, at least some of my post was recovered. XD

I reread the Spamming post, abit harsh actually, but never mind. I still kind of like it, though she might came across it. SO? =P

Yesterday was Friday, sitting next to her, i didn't talk at all through the whole session, ( I never really talk..) So, it was kind of nice, and, i realized, it was good, i concentrated better, but i do never wanted it to be this way. I was the first person of that row, so i have to pass those papers to her and others, how i hate that part, wish i don't even have to touch HER paper. Ha ha.

I could still laugh during the session, so that means, her EFFECT had just left me. She's now just another stranger of the day when i don't know her like the first day i saw her in form 1. Just like what she was, i should have notice the resemblance.

Don't worry, i will shake off the mood.












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015