Emotional Day. 2 Good 1 Bad.

Pacak is finally back today. I saw him at the same old place. Ping was somewhere near, so i joined her with a conversation. XD, just to look at him. During Mandarin, i used the alternate staircase and passed by his class. Nazmah was in his class, he was standing with his friend, who was hugging him at that time near the window. There was two window glass missing, so i was able to look through it, he saw me of course. I had already reached the level where i can look at him for at least 5 seconds without shifting my eyes. Today was about 3 seconds, the corridor was too short. :(

Edward is now a 6th Former. He came back yesterday. I guess he pretended not to see me. But good, i didn't feel a thing, zero-hystericalness. I wasn't sure at first, thinking that he was just back for his SPM cert or some forms to fill in. So, i asked Fish to check weather he was taking the Number 41 bus home. After school ended, i crossed the road to the bus stop. Yes, he was there, so he's going to be back in my life again, for 1 or 2 years. But, this time it is different than before,we are just strangers.

So, besides the 2 good news stated above, of course there's one bad news, Not really bad, just that i don't like it. A few tears came, but i still have to control those which was yet to fall. Maybe it was my fault. But really, if you didn't tell me what's wrong with me, i won't ever know, and we can just end. Really, i am waiting. You are not the only person who is able to be angry, not the only person to have feelings. I don't know how many you-are-not-the-only-one i am going to use, but i do know one thing, you are somebody who don't really care about your friends, you act nice to them when they are useful to you, and just throw them like rubbish when they are not useful. I might be a dog, but you are not my master. I am trying really hard, not to hate you, at the moment.

Comments

  1. im going 2 ignore d 2 gud thgs XD

    yuanlai not oni me who feels she's likes that... i tot oni me gt tis feeling... yuanlai nt oni me.. bt nw, US...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015