Sketch2

28 April.

Weird. I said no, and i hurt you, and yet i don't want you to become a stranger. Ok, i was angry with you that day. You made me do it. I never meant to say those things. She said i have to go thorough the hard-way sometimes, i did it. Just really sorry.

2 May

Saw Pacak MANY MANY MANY MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIMESSSSS!!!! HOHOHOHO!!!!Saw his smile, his back, his pose, his fanning action!!!!HUAHUAHUA!!!!! Then, i realize that many of my friends didn't know the "padang tale" last December. They heard what i have to say, and told me...i am really INSANE.!!! Whatever, i made up my mind, it's either he sees my stupid reaction or i don't get to see, and I choose the first. XDXD! Wonder if he saw me jumping last Monday. @@!

Comments

  1. wat padang tale?

    hum... i made d same choice wif u!! dun care dy!! i 2 look at them!!! n ignore their sight!! wahahah~~~ if nt i will b d 1 who suffer losses at laz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF course.... finally you "sedar" XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. sedar wat???

    im asking d padang tale la... wat is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sedar that you chose the first option.

    the one he took of his shirt~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015