Weirdo.



Back again. Went for the "zhong kai" competition at Fa Yu Library. I was late, but still not at all very late..(==) Fish couldn't make it, so I was there alone. Mum asked me if I was going to be a stranger there, but before I could answer her yes, I saw the familiar plate number. So I said, " No, xxx is there, he came too" Honestly, I was a bad girl on my way there, note that I wrote WAS. I thought nobody would be there, and that xxx will not be there, he wont participate in that kind of low-class competition. So I was abit surprised.




I registered myself, he still haven't enter. So I went upstairs and get ready. I was sitting next to my old junior in SMKK, and we started talking, and she said " you know, we still teased the both of in school." I knew…since ages. == I could have say "so immature!" But I kept that to myself. Then I answered her : "yeah, I don't know what's so interesting about him…" Then :" Owh, his here.."I ignored her, seeing my no-response-face..she added : " right behind you." I was thinking---- WHAT?!



I turned myself and looked to the back, all I saw was a sheet of sea-blue, then an almost bald-head. Ok, we were only a few centimetres apart in a back-to-back posture. I was feeling awkward at the moment, can't you sit somewhere else, but I felt kind of nice, at least I know that he never hate me. J Few minutes later, Mr Potato came and he shouted for him, and shoved of my chair. Gerrr…! How dare you! And I was pissed off.



I could have stay at my original place if it wasn't because it was so squeeze. I saw him talking and he still haven't change. I peeked at his writing. All I could think was Not bad, at least better than mine. Went to their hall to wait for the results. They announced him as one of the winners (not the top-3), so I get myself ready to go home, then I heard my name being called. I was completely flummox and walked to the platform there. I heard Mr Potato saying something, maybe planning a joke for him when he sat back. I was one of the winners, Happy J


I went back, saw his mum, greeted her, and continue reading Shiver, though I won't be shivering now.

Comments

  1. i knew it muz b HE.. cz i saw d word ZHONG KAI n SMKK n TEASED n laz..MR POTATO XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...he's still potato..forever...~~~haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. y he's potato dy hah?

    btw, u gt syazwani's blog nt? i knw asked b4, bt i 4gt whr i asked n im lazy 2 find bck XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ==!!~~~ erm.....he's zize and mouth~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think his head like potato d most XD

    btw, ans me previous ques.....gt syazwani's blog nt?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015