Random Jots

Holiday just started, just 5 days . I will be really busy, not a really nice holiday but quite interesting. I will be in BM from 2nd to 5th and in school for the camp from 7th to 9th. @@~

Trying to watch PK, but the youtube wasn't functioning AS IT SHOULD. (stupid ....bla#)~Wan pei, thanks for being my pillow when i am emote.XD

Choir Practice ended for the holidays. Finished 5 songs. XD Well done. We will be performing on HAC~~can't wait. ^^~

Went for my Erhu class. Got out of the car, i saw my teacher's sister playing with Pipa, then i went and get ready, i sat down, about to play when i heard someone scolding...it was my teacher, scolding his sister for snapping the string for the second time today. He was so frustrated that he asked me wether i broke my string before, i said twice during tuning. He said, that's acceptable.." at least it wasn;t in the same day, i don;t know what the hell is she playing, when playing erhu , she also break it may times, i don;t really know what is she doing....bla3!"

I just laugh. > _ <


The worst thing is, i forgot to ask him something which my friend asked me to. And i said sorry to my friends, but i texted wrong ly. I TEXTED TO HIM!!! SHIT!!!!!!! URGH!!!!!!!! I AM BAWLING!!!!! AND HE EVEN REPLY> _ < I HAVE TO TELL HIM THAT MESSAGE WAS FOR MY FRIEND!!!! URGH!!

Comments

  1. u r rely crazy wif d PK dy... btw, im jz kept saying ur mad oni wat XD

    HAC... tchr said she will pick ppl 2 perform.. T~T im so worry tat if im nt selected..T~T

    my E string..... it broke 4 almoz 10times in few months times..........ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~~he dsn care bput violin~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yala..so he wont scold you..so don cry..XDXD hahahhaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im nt caring bout him ok... im caring bout my violin nw!! T~T y is it owez breaks....T~T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015