11.04pm 9th DEC 2011



I am under stress. No matter how much i wanted to rebut that fact, I realise I can't.From the time I took my bath when I came home from HuiGuan, I wasn't in the mood to talk at all. The practice today just sucks, I wasn't in the right condition. I didn't do my part the way I should. I know maybe it;s just excuses, but i really feel like quitting, for this December. There's so much I wanted to do but I couldn't. I missed talking to my cousin who is a year older than me, but today's mood spoiled the whole thing.

Yesterday night, I had been worried. I couldn't actually ask him what's wrong, though I know i shouldn't be asking any more since I won't get the answer either way. I couldn't chat, so I ended up calling my friend, which I had never call before and talked for almost half an hour. Thanks.


I am sorry that I sent that lame message to you, it was a mistake, I didn't know I sent it to you. I didn't say hi to you because i still couldn't tell what problem were you having, and whether you were in the mood to even say Hi. I called you when you went into the door while I was at the table, but you didn't turn around so I thought that maybe you didn't want to talk today. But I couldn't just leave the books there, so I started to give it to you. It just seem all very wrong why I should be feeling that since when did I started to think so much about our conversations, despite that the debate is driving me insane, I wonder when did I started to think so much before talking. I never need to give a second thought before that, but I was wrong , and I have to. It's what I have pick up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015