8th DEC 2011

I was late for at least 15 minutes. They all shouted at me of course, never mind. ==. They wanted me to hold the key although they knew that I will be late. Practiced my scripts for at least 4 times today, I don't think it's consider ok. Urgh .17th is nearing. For today's lunch,we  ate noodles as Angkor Wat won the scissors-rock and Cloth game with JW. They all gave me their some sort of Fried lard. ==. I bought fried rice for WJ, Julius isn't behaving really well and I couldn't just see WJ eating chicken rice, Again. Thank God, NO HOT SCORCHING SUN. ^^~ Went Back and had 2 rounds of practice, and decided to buy cup-noodle for snack, Angkor Wad didn't want to buy, he kept eyeing mine and WJ's. WTH, and I just wasn't firm enough on not giving him my noodles. I couldn't have any peace while having it either,with his eyes and questions shooting at me, in the end he got the noodles and the soup as well.==. But I realised that I am not in the least influenced by his saying of " Electrocution", NO WAY. You are useless. Don't think you can get your way, go get the other one.==

5 hours and 30 minutes more before it's a new record. Haha. I hate not being able to tell him Good Night yesterday. Mum had asked me how was his exam and whether he's doing ok, she expect me to know then, lol. She asked me if I did called him, so I just tell her I did when I think it's ok to call him. She didn't say much, I hope I didn't mistaken her silence as acceptable-act. I still haven't taken out that paper form HOPE, I wonder if I did write about him in it then. I won't take it out, anyway. :]




Love Is War .♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015