Trip to KL

I came back from KL yesterday. What a relieved.The 6 days at KL was quite interesting and quite euphoric actually. The first day was a little rush-y. We slept at 11 and woke up at 5 am. 5 people on one 2-person-bed.The competition on 17th was quite ok, but we lost anyway. A Little sad because we had tried so hard to win, but we will keep up the spirit. =)

I couldn't remember much details over there, so I will just summarize :

1. IN total. I actually talked to him for one and a half hours. The first call was 1 hour. I didn't know that his voice could be heard, but I didn't care either. My team mates kept coming into the room and peek at me, Angkor Wad had said I had too much credit. Indeed, during that moment. XD AFter the 2nd call, they started questioning me, which made me landed in a load of questions on my way back to Kulim in the bus. I couldn't stand their faces looking at me in such a "scary" way that I decided to let them ask ONLY 5 questions. They already know it was him, and I wasn't a good liar either. So I answered all their questions truthfully, though I admit I was thinking of a way of how to avoid other minor-questions popping up next. But I realize that those are the questions that I should know. I should know why I liked him. And i just realize how little I actually know about him, It all came from me. I was thinking about asking other things that I wanted to know but in the end I didn't. I didn't want to know. One of them asked why I had answered his proposal in that form of answer, I didn't tell them who was it,  i just told JY that i had a relationship before, and that that person isn't in our school.It's true, he isn't.

2. I got to know SY , my senior better. We had been so crazy, made stupid conclusions together. But she had started the news that Angkor Wad like me. No way. We had played stickers together, Dot-to-Dot, comment about other passengers on our way to Mid Valley, and helped me control my desire to buy that key chain, though I did in the end. As for Angkor Wad, He was questioned too, but I can tell you HE LIED A LOT. They believed in what he said but I don't. I knew too much. He didn't know I talked to Black Princess before.

3. Shopping at Mid Valley was tiring, but I loved MPH bookstore.It's even bigger than Borders, minus the Starbucks coffee smell at Borders of Queensbay.


Brida by Paulo Coelho, Author of The Alchemist


I tried my best not to buy when I saw the price. But desire overpowered me.


4. I actually bought my first EPOP over there. =)

It's My Princess. Zi Yu, I know you love that guy on the left. SSH.XD

5. I didn't know what to say to my coach. Just remember to come back  XD

Comments

  1. so they all knew whos ur edward alrdy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, they don't, all except you all and IQ200 knows~

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol did i mentioned i love that guyyy??

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~I guess you should. i wonder why i said this too. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015