JoTs - The 200th Post ^^~

1.It's Going to end. 2 more days. HoHo.I wonder if anything is going to happen. Can't help thinking, after all, we need 3 more days to break it. :)

2. Erm, XXX, You can't say I am clever just because I guessed it right. It's because I know it's going to be a she.==. Ex's are definitely out of your list. I wasn't shock, I won't kill you yet. XD

3. Great. Don't Pat Me. That's going to be right on my mind if you are going to do it absent mindedly for the 3rd time if there is. I don't mind, just I don't want any misunderstandings. But I agree you are sometimes too funny that I couldn't hate you. Lol. Thanks for the Jokes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015