26th DEC 2011

It;s been 5 days since I got my result. Dad had had a dilemma on giving me a notebook. So I didn't say much about it, just annoyed. I went to Penang yesterday, the first stop was at my uncle's house. Stephen had finish his SPM, and now, there were 4 loads of books waiting for me in his study room for me to choose, so I grabbed what i wanted and ended with a basket of books. All of them had congratulated me for my great results. I went to my grandmother-in-law's house. She asked me about my results and kept asking me what did my dad give me. I was abit surprise actually, but i didn't answer her. Then i went in to her room, and she gave me 100 bucks. He told me that my cousin, the one who was born on the same day with me, had get herself a Samsung Galaxy phone about 2000bucks, and a notebook, and she wasn't happy with my grandmother for giving her only 100bucks. Her own relatives gave her 1000bucks. No wonder, and that had answered my questions of why my grandmother was so bothered with what my dad gave as a reward and how would I react when she gave me 100bucks. I was more than happy and grateful. So, I decided not to ask for that notebook anymore, I don't really need it, I just wanted it , so I TRADE MY NOTEBOOK with asking my Dad to sponsor me for my trip to Taiwan( if I am going), and later that night, when we went for dinner together with grandma, Dad used my 100bucks to pay for the Dinner. =)

These few days was really really boring. I still want to say : " IT'S DEAD WITHOUT A BEEP". I hate it when I had to ask myself every time whether I should be the one to break the invisible wall each day. I just didn't know if anything had change since my trip to KL.Though I hope it hasn't. It was what i wanted, but I wasn't content with it, I SHOULD, but I wouldn't stop feeling incomplete. That was why I decided to buy Brida by Paula Coelho. I needed a guide to get my answer and to conquer the fear of all those pain and lost. I wanted to know what was the real and accurate answer to me giving that kind of response upon his confession.

I don't know if this is the answer, but It made me feel better when I finish reading the last chapter of Brida, when the Magus found out that Brida,his Soulmate was never meant for him.


"People give flowers as presents because flowers contain the meaning of love. Anyone who tries  to posses a flower will have to watch its beauty fading. But if you simply look at a flower in a field, you will keep it forever, because the flower is part of the evening and the sunset and the smell of damp earth and the clouds on the horizon."

-Brida-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015