7 DEC 2011

My day was wasted in HuiGuan, as usual. I was upset-ted by Angkor Wat by his words of compliment. 

 WTH,COULD YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING IT.
IF I hadn't type everything that I wanted to say to you in my phone, I don't think we would be having lunch together today.

He had finished his exam, and now, if tomorrow is over, means it's a new record. :) Texted him. Somebody called him and he heard me screaming, obviously I was obsessed with Blasterball.


Extracted from The Way I loved You :



Breakin’ down and comin’ undone
It’s a roller-coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that’s the way I love you



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015