Finally, My PMR Result



I got my PMR results. FINALLY!!!!!

I had score straight A's, so A notebook in any market is waiting for me, I have to wait. Maybe till Form 5. Maybe Dad will end up saying that IF I score well for SPM then only I will get it. I wonder if he will say that It's going to be really unfair.

I was the one of the few who was late to get the results. MG had called me when I was taking my bath. She told me that many hadn't been able to score and A for BM and BC. I was really worried because these 2 subjects are the one that's going to kill me. I reached my school and He Phoned Me. I HADN'T GET MY RESULTS. == Mum had order me to call her instantly no matter what the SLIP show.

I walked to Miss Ng, she asked why I was late, I said I am scare of the results. She ask : " Really?" Really. " You don't have to worry la..." So, I scanned the SLIP myself and YEAY!! THE ROW OF A's
I was a little shocked when an Indian man seating with his daughter at the stairs of Galeri that I didn't know asked about my result and shook hands with me, it was actually L's father. Haha.

Thanks to
My Parents, my Dad who told me that whatever we are going through is going to pass by.
My Brother, Who lend me the Computer whenever I wanted to use it.
My relatives, especially Shao Ming, who always Poped up in FB asking me to leave FB alone.
My Teachers, Miss Ng, Miss Tan, Pn Zuriati, Pn Nazmah, Pn Faridah, Encik Zaini
My Primary Teacher, Miss Teh and Miss Lai, and others for their SMSs ans Calls (the day before PMR, took the trouble to find my TEL)
My Friends, for making the whole FORM 3 PMR JOURNEY a great memory
and finally
dear IQ 200, for giving me words of courage and help, Phone calls at Night, messages in the morning, and Good Lucks all the way.

HOORAY^^~ CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015