15 NOV 2010_Last~~


15 NOV 2010___My Last Day of Form 2 Life in SMKSB /2010...=)

well~~it ended juz as it started, alot of things had happened, i noticed i was able to handle a few weird friends normally....especially this year...

arguments that are supposed to be avoided found me and i had managed to face it...

i changed interms of my emotions...i seem to be easily frustrated...depressing...i can be extremely out of mind when i am relly happy about sumthing..especially when it's about Him~


And of course..the last day wasn't complete whithout the presence of him...but his's charms will always be with me...i will never forget...

the fact that that he was part of my life will never be forgotten..even if you change...even if you decided to say goodbye...i will always be there to listen to your last words for me...


2010_
Goodbye to you~Goodbye to HIM, he had made my life become so memorable and precious...

2011_
I will wait for you...I only wished you will never forget ...i wished i will still be able to
hear you in the coming time...

Comments

  1. ur blog is romantic + fantastic~!!! yet, i like dis post vry muchh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!!he made me feel that way though~~thx!!~urs too~~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015