A little HOPE enough to keep me continue HOPPING...

i haven't thought about you leaving me...
it isn;t worth my pain to waste my time thinking about you leaving...
i waited patiently for the last 7 days...Ah...finally you do text me...again...
that was a relief...a relief that was enough to brighten up my day...not to mention that my house had an electricity break out last night...@_@!
We were discussing about our memories...
our first conversation...our last conversation...and of course..when did the tale started...
i wasn't surprise that you got all the answers wrong..because normally i was the only one who always turn back the pages of these memories...
you asked me again why i decided to accept you...you don;t want to hear my old answer about the blue sea...(to be frank...it was you who thought me how to answer this kind of question...)
so i just answer you truthfully that it all started when i do talked to you for the first time (its not what we call at first sight...no..its different...)
so you pulled me into your world...i would have thought that it wasn't going to be what i wanted...but it had turned out to be entirely the opposite way...i wanted it to be this way...
i can't change you..i wish i could...i want you by my side forever like i had always hoped...
but somehow the word FOREVER doesn;t fit in into this world anymore...
i had never wanted the word forever to be so real...to become a reality...but now it seems like i badly needed it...
i still have hope..a little hope enough to keep me continue hopping...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015