Debate and Him

My first Saturday of my holidays. The first thing i did when i was awake was to check my phone. =( ...

"ok....nt yet..maybe it's later..." i was sort of dissapointed..i do thought he will give me a message or a call to wish me luck...but i haven't got it. I was so use to him bidding me a "wish you luck" before i have to attend any competition or occasion...i felt like i was about to shout when i didn't get a thing. By 8.30...still no sign..instead the saukerl came..ok...he wished me luck too..but i don;t want his...i wanted HIS...

The spell didn't break. It's 9.00..URGH!! frustrating!~why can't i even get to see his text. It's bad enough to not being able to talk to him...not to see him..worst...not to be able to see him to cure my "me missing him".it was so frustrating that i was almost sure that the hole i was fretting about was going to form ...the hole that won't heal if it forms...

12.30..i was almost planning to snap at my friends..i gained my control again when i finally decided to practice my speech for the coming debate competition. It acted as a distraction to avoid me form becoming insane...i admit i wasn't in a good control of my emotions at that time...i felt like snapping....( didn't think i would have such a temper in myself)

1.15____finally a "Gud Luck !! =)" from him arrived just intime before my round of competition...i was like...well...i almost laugh in front of my friends.I was like in heaven...i wish i could fly if i have wings...i wish i can run into his arms if i see him and tell him somtething wat i wanted to tell all over and over again...i felt like i can face everything with his "Gud Luck!"
i just can't contain the excitement of having him...


In the end,it turned out that his wish really had an effect over my stupor(mental dullness).i fought through the whole debate competition easily...thinking about him when i don't have to give any remark...and once, i was thinking how nice it would be if he had attended the whole session..what if both of us were debaters...could it have been possible if he was capable of it...could it be the missing part where i had been finding it all year round...the one thing that i wanted to do it together with him...could it be the answer...debating?

i finished my competition at about 3...my group won..a Miracle...Obviously,i wasn;t paying much attention to my opponent...i was day dreaming. I was able to get "the best debater" in the third round. WOW! could it be halfly because of me...and halfly because of him?i had always said that he has a charm...was it because of the charm?

i hope i will be able to sleep well tonight..i hope i can dream about him. I used to dream about him, but only once. It was kind off weird...what with me confessing to my friends that he likes me...and i like him back too...and the one i was confessing to was one of my friends that i dislike...i was weird..she was my ex-schoolmate...and i woke up just when he turned and heard what i was confessing about...that was kind off embarassing...

and so ...i do hope that tomorrow will be as good as today...i don't want any suspense...i promise i wont throw my temper at anyone tomorrow... i promise i will try my best not to sulk in front of my friends in the discussion tomorrow...
i promise to myself that you had promised me you will text me tommorow...and everyday...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015